Friday, February 15, 2008

Preface

Well...here it is.
A first attempt at trying to draft a story online.
Reading a little chapter about every week is probably not going to attract many readers, but I do hope to get some comment once in a while.
But I see this blog as an experiment.
In fact, I'm hoping to learn a lot from comments.
I'm relatively new to story telling, I'm not a native English speaker, etc...

So feel free to comment on everything. Going from logical mistakes in the story, to bad formulation or punctuation. Tell me when it's getting really boring or when you can't wait to read the next part.

While the story evolves, I will probably add some graphics here and there.
But I have no idea where the story will lead to, or hey...even where this blog will lead to !

Note that remarks and reminders for myself are [written like this].

Here we go.
Happy reading !

No comments: